Tag Archives: America

North Korea Warns It Will ‘Wipe America Off The Face Of The Earth’

North Korea has warned it will wipe the US ‘off the face of the Earth’ as well as accusing America of planning a chemical weapons attack. In a new report published by state media today, the country’s totalitarian regime has claimed Donald Trump’s administration is plotting an ‘unprecedented disaster’ on the nation. Authorities in the country say they will not remain a ‘passive onlooker’ and that th

Who Are the Globalist Conspirators Who Control Our Government? What Are They Trying to Do?

It Only Takes One to Cause A Fight So true. All that’s necessary is one side to start a fight. The other side will face a conflict whether they want it or not. That’s what the population in western countries is facing today. The vast majority of us have no idea there is even a conflict between us, let alone that these people want to orchestrate the world’s biggest genocide. So it’s critical

Doomsday Prep for the Super-Rich

An armed guard stands at the entrance of the Survival Condo Project, a former missile silo north of Wichita, Kansas, that has been converted into luxury apartments for people worried about the crackup of civilization. Some of the wealthiest people in America—in Silicon Valley, New York, and beyond—are getting ready for the crackup of civilization. Steve Huffman, the thirty-three-year-old co-founder and C.E.O. o

Insider Warns: ‘We Could Have Some Serious Problems’ – Is ‘Grizzly Steppe’ The ‘Grisly Step’ The Globalists Need To Complete Their ‘Takedown Of America’?

The new SQAlert from the website of Steve Quayle republished below shares with us in profound depth the dire nature of what we now face as Americans as we witness an all-out assault upon our country and liberties by ‘globalist enemies within’ determined to bring America down in the next 3 weeks before Donald Trump gets into office. With the outgoing administration full of globalist-tyrant-wannab

Your Great-Grandparents Didn’t Celebrate Christmas Like You Do

As we enjoy the Christmas season, many people are thinking about tradition. For us here in America, Christmas has become a time of family traditions, where we look back to a simpler time and rekindle memories of our youth and imagined memories of our grandparents’ youth, as well. But the traditions we think of as “old traditions” aren’t as old as we like to think. The Christmas celebration, as we know it, i

25 Things That You Should Do To Get Prepared For The Coming Economic Collapse

Do you think that you know how to prepare for the collapse of the economy?  If so, are you putting that knowledge into action?  In America today, people are more concerned about the possibility of an economic collapse than ever before.  It has been estimated that there are now three million preppers in the United States.  But the truth that nobody really knows the actual number, because a lot of preppers keep t

How To Build An Underground, Off-Grid, Virtually Indestructible Home

    We have all heard the one about how if you dig a hole straight down into the earth, eventually you come out the other side of the planet in China. While theoretically this might be true, in the real world it would not be possible. If the tremendous pressures you would encounter didn’t do you in, the intense heat ultimately would, and at a certain depth all of your excavation and drilling equipment

The 5 Best Places In America To ‘Bug Out’ When Society Collapses

Many people wonder where the safest place to retreat is should a major disaster hit, an economic collapse occur, or the power grid go down for an extended period of time. In truth, there is no singular “safe place” where you are guaranteed to survive no matter what, but there are certain factors that make some regions safer than others. In general, the bet regions to survive in the United States should meet as

ANALYSIS: Election outcome scenarios reveal 95% chance of widespread post-election violence… streets of America to run red with blood

My ANALYSIS of possible outcomes from the upcoming presidential election reveals that America only has a 5% chance of remaining peaceful after November 8. This does not mean the violence will occur on November 9th, but rather that events will be set into motion on that day which will lead to an escalation of violence (95% chance, see below). Here are the scenarios I see unfolding, all based on the best available in

Media Declares War On The ‘Deplorables’ – It Is Time To Destroy The Mainstream Media

– TIME TO BOYCOTT THE MSM NEWS AND THEIR SPONSORS – MAKE VIRAL Little did Hillary Clinton know that when she labeled “half” of Donald Trump supporters as “deplorables,” that those same supporters would take up the name and wear it as a badge of honor, but they have as we note many on social media, forums, and even in our own comment sections adding “deplorable” to the

Obama Talks ‘Martial Law’ And ‘Conspiracy Theory’ As US Army Insider Warns Globalists Using Chaos To Bring Down America

According to former US President Ronald Reagan, freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. “We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.̶

Why This Will Be The Worst Week Of Hillary Clinton’s Life – Total Destruction Of The Clinton Machine Is Now At Hand

While ANP tries our very best to stay away from the kind of ‘juvenile journalism’ recently put on display by the Washington Post in unearthing the recent Donald Trump tape from 2005 that has much of America talking, we’ve personally been asked if we will continue to back Donald Trump in his run for presidency now that an 11-year old video has been unearthed.As we’re told in this new

Is Revelation 9 Unfolding Before Our Very Eyes? If So, 2 Billion People May Soon Die – ‘Almost Impossible To Comprehend But It’s Going To Happen’

We have warned again and again on ANP that the globalists who are now in meltdown mode who’ve been responsible for the attempted overthrow of America will do anything and everything in their power to make sure that our country stays in their control. After the recent US strike upon the Syrian Army gave the entire world evidence that the Obama regime is providing aid and comfort to the same terrorists who want